Friday, June 11, 2010

Art Update

Since I've been a caricature artist here in Las Vegas, I have passed out hundreds of my business cards. Sitting at my drawing table 855ft on the 108th floor of the stratosphere tower, I meet many people from all over the world. There were even a few countries that I had never heard of. As I'm sitting there stretching the limits with their faces, eventually they start to ask me questions like, how I got in to art, am I from Vegas, have I ever had people yell at me when they see the drawings, ect.

One question I do get asked alot, is if I sell my artwork online. So here's your answer. My website is still in the works, where you will be able to buy prints of some of my art. In the meantime, while you are patiently and anxiously waiting for my website to be be up and running, you can always email me at amandanikkiart@aol.com if you would like to order a custom painting. Currently, I have no originals for sale, and I do apologize.

So, if you would like to check out my albums of paintings, type in

http://www.myspace.com/amandanikkigallery

I also just signed up for facebook, but I haven't quite figured out how to change the name in the address bar. So when you go to facebook, just search "Amanda Nikki Art"

Hope to hear from you soon!
I'll be posting some doodles from my sketchbooks, so check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment